Today's make - up I only have eye pictures on because there were some things that went wrong.
But the eye pictures were nice so they publish anyway :) I matched it all with red, matte lips, turned out great!
Down to earth but still a bit colorful with green!
I have started to like more and more this type of make-up where it is not classic "light on the inside and darker on the outside" but more different color changes everywhere. I started by applying an eyeshadow on the entire eyelid and then I dab more colors in different places, I think it will be great :)
Below you can see how I did:
All eye shadows are from glo Skin Beauty Shadow Palette (Mixed Metals) if I do not write anything else.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Gray eye shadow on the entire eyelid, applied with Nanshy tapered crease brush
- Fade out with Nanshy blending brush
- Gold in the middle of the eyelid
- White, shimmery eye shadow in the middle of the golden
Light beige / gold in the corner of the eye
- Brown eye shadow that goes to burgundy on the inside and outside of the eyelid
- Green eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line, Paese Opal eyeshadow trio (Atacama)
- Dark green eye shadow at the end of the lower lash line and like a spike in the corner of the eye, Paese Opal eyeshadow trio (Atacama)
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese liquid liner
- White eye shadow in the corner of the eye, a little below the green shadow and under the eyeliner, Paese Opal eyeshadow trio (Atacama)
- Mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
The fountain pen is gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner in the shade Raven, it is quite dark but if you are light on the hand as I am, the shade will be as in the pictures :)
Hope you thought it was inspiring even though I do not have any full pictures!
Hugs are ♥