Here is a gloomy green make-up that I received a lot of compliments for when I met customers at the salon, always so fun when it is appreciated!
This is a look that is colorful but at the same time quite down to earth and easy to feel comfortable in.
Hope you like it!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Cream)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (Papaya)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - Beneco's eyebrow designer (brown)
Lipstick - Benecos Natural Lipstick (Pink rose)
The green eye shadows come from the trio palette Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Atacama)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Green gold eyeliner along the waterline, Pixi Endless Silky eye pen (Sage gold)
- The same pencil also along the lower lash line, ie a little below the waterline.
- Fade the color a little with a small brush
- Light green eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid
- Moss green eye shadow at the end of the eyelid
- Fade the shadows up over the globe line
- Black eyeliner, Paese penliner
- White shimmery eye shadow in the corner of the eye and in the middle of the eyelid, Yag mineral eyeshadow (Star white)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Then it's ready! :)
Hugs are ♥