Earlier today, I promised you a doll make-up that is a little more neutral and "nice" compared to the one I published then. This make-up is easier to do, it is not as colorful and even though you are dressed up, you feel a little more like yourself, which for many is important even at masquerade parties.
You do not get quite as many glances on the bus when you leave, and if you want to flirt with an interesting person, you do not have to be ashamed of your appearance if you have it easy; )
Hope you like this look and get inspired!
Sweet huh? :)
1. Light eye shadow on the eyelid, in the corner of the eye and under the brow, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
2. Brown eye shadow along the globe line, Paese Kashmir Trio Eyeshadow (shade 864)
3. The same brown eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line, and the same light eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
4. Black eye shadow smoked on the brown to create more depth in the make-up, Paese Kashmir Matte Black Eyeshadow.
White eyeliner along the waterline, Paese Eye Pencil White.
5. Black eyeliner along the upper lash line and a bit down on the lower lash line, Paese Penliner.
6. False eyelashes, Depend false eyelashes No. 13
Black mascara on all lashes, Golden Rose Miracle Lash Mascara.
Hope you got off to a good start this week:) Hugs!