I was going to publish a favorite in replay of a make-up I did at the beginning of the year. It was a girl who was going to dress up as a rag doll at a masquerade party and wanted a make-up with certain specific colors, and that make-up can surely be something for you now before Halloween, I thought! :)
1. White eyeliner under the eye, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
2. Pink eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
Purple eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid.
Blue eye shadow at the end of the eyelid.
3. Blur the edges.
4. Green eyeliner along the upper lash line and down under the white eyeliner, Yves Rocher Eyeliner (03 Vert)
5. White eye shadow on the white eyeliner (to fix it, otherwise it can fold) and in the corner of the eye and under the brow.
6. Delete it blue shadow down a bit along the green eyeliner for a nicer fade at the edge.
Soot with a little black eye shadow at the bottom of the green eyeliner, Pur Minerals Eyeshadow Trio (Rock Goddess)
7. Apply some eyelash bundles along the green line under the eye.
End with mascara on the lashes, Yves Rocher Mascara Volume Vertige.
Lipsticks, Yves Rocher Automatic Lip Liner (31 Rouge) and Yves Rocher Lip Pencil (02 Mauve)
Soon you will get another doll make-up, although a slightly more neutral one for you who do not want to be as extreme:)
Hugs are !!