I got a lot of compliments here at the salon for my make-up yesterday (a day later in the publication) and everyone said the same thing - what great nice eyes you got :)
This is a superb make-up if you want to enlarge the eyes, as it both opens up the gaze and "pulls out" the eye shape, which gives an effective and enlarging effect.
(The curling iron I have used is CeraWand Curling Iron*)
You can think that where you apply dark colors - there you pull out the eye shape. So I have opened my eyes in almost all directions by applying very dark on the sides of the eyes and on both the top and bottom.
And the more you fade out the shadows and in the larger area you apply them to, the more effect you get.
I have used the palette Pixi Paletts Bronzette which you will find on Byher.se, and here you can see what shades I have used for both the face and the eyes :)
Here is a step by step description too!
1. Eyeshadow primer around the entire eye, Pixi Eye Bright Primer.
2. Light shadow on the inside of the eyelid.
Gold shadow in the middle of the eyelid and brown shadow in the outer edge.
4. Apply the dark shadow even further down the lower lash line and along the crease line, and fade out.
5. Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid to soothe the make-up a little more.
Black eyeliner with wing, Paese Penliner.
Dark plum purple eyeliner along the waterline, Paese Linea Automatic Eyeliner (Plum Glam)
6. Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara (coming soon to Byher.se !!!)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base (Golden Light)
Sun powder and blush - Pixi Palette Bronzette (just like the eye shadows)
Brynpenna - Benecos Eyebrow Designer (Brown)
Lip Balm - Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm (Honey Nectar)
What do you think? Hope you were inspired :)