Would you be able to make a make-up that fits this dress, (preferably before the New Year)?
Oh how beautiful I feel in this makeup! From full day directly to nice day. It does not happen often!
Had I not lived so far from civilization, I would have had to go out and have a drink;)
A glittery, colorful and intense make-up at the same time!
Realizes now in retrospect that the butterflies was more turquoise blue than green, but just replace the green shade with one that matches the color better :)
1. Silver glittery cream eye shadow around the entire eye.
IsaDora Cream Mousse Eye Shadow (32 Stardust)
This eye shadow can be used not only as eye shadow, but also as primer!
So today I made a mix :)
2. Add one pink / old pink eye shadow a little over the globe line.
3. Then mark the globe line with one lila eye shadow.
4. Soot with one black eye shadow at the end of the lower lash line, and at the end of the eyelid in a slightly pointed shape. As well as a little at the beginning of the globe line.
Smashbox (Kiss' N Tell)
5. Frame your eyes with one black eyeliner, to get an intense look.
glo Minerals gloPrecisio Eye Pencil (Black)
6. I added black mascara on all lashes even before I was done,
to show what it looks like if you do not want such a colorful make-up.
7. Green eye shadow (or what color you want to match with) at the end of the eyelid.
Red lip pencil on the whole lips, IsaDora Perfect Lipliner (31 Prime Red)
A lip pencil is really recommended on New Year's Eve, as it lasts much longer than a moist lipstick!
Now I will probably wash off the make-up, crawl into bed and return to my full day;)