I continue on the same path as yesterday, a make-up that highlights the eye color made entirely with the same brand - IsaDora!
Today it's time for green eyes :)
Green is highlighted by red / pink / purple, so here is a purple-pink make-up!
1. Foundation - Wake Up Make Up Foundation
2. Rouge - Perfect Powder Blusher (42 Icy Rose)
3. Sun powder (for shading) - Bronzing Powder (43 Terracotta Bronze)
4. Eye shadows (which I used as eyebrow shadow) -Eye Shadow Quartet (20 Classic Brown)
5. Eyeshadow Palette - Eye Shadow Quartet (93 Pink)
6 White eyeliner - IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
7. Mascara - Volume & Curl Mascara
8. Lip gloss - IsaDora Multi Vitamin Gloss in shade 05 Mandarine
The purple eyeliner I have used in the make-up also comes from IsaDora, but the shade is apparently no longer sold, unfortunately. Apologies for that!
1. Pink eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
2. Purple eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
3. Dark blue-purple eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and the lower lash line.
4. Purple eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
5. Blur the edges and place the light shadow in the corner of the eye.
6. Purple eyeliner along the lash lines (choose black instead if you prefer), and vit kajalpenna along the waterline.
End with mascara on the upper lashes!
Hope you were inspired! :)