This make-up reminds me very much of my "old" make-up that I did several years ago, then I often did blue-purple looks :)
The idea was that it would be a little more advanced and fun, but I realized that the clock was more than I thought and had to finish on time.
Hope you are inspiring anyway!
Colored face primer - glo Skin Beauty Tinted Primer SPF 30 (Light)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base foundation (Golden medium)
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Glowy highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London Luster)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Brynpenna - glo Skin Beauty Micro Brow Liner (Dark brown)
The light purple eye shadow inside is one of my favorite colors, so nice!
All eye shadows are from Paese Neo Eyeshadow.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Light purple eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid
- Purple-pink eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid
- Blue eye shadow at the end of the eyelid
- Tone out
- A little faint with purple shade in the fade too :)
- Black eyeliner with wing, Kryolan Cake Liner (Black)
- Dark blue eyeliner at the end of the waterline, Paese Linea Automatic Liner (Blue glam)
Blue eye shadow along the lower fringe and a little purple on the inside
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Hugs are :)