Hi fine ni!
Today's make-up is published so late - I stayed home instead of going with my sister who would tattoo her eyebrows just because I have a lot of blogging to do, as I will not be home so much Wednesday-Thursday. And yet time has passed so quickly today when a lot of other things have had to be prioritized, so now I'm behind anyway!
But now at least today's make-up comes :)
I listened to Disney songs (as usual hihi) and was inspired by Little Mermaid Ariel!
All eye shadows are from iMys 252 Palette.
1. Yellow eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
Green eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid.
Blue eye shadow at the end of the eyelid.
2. Blur the edges in a more elongated shape.
3. Purple eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
Lighter blue eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
4. White eyeliner along the waterline and as a tip in the corner of the eye, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
Black eyeliner along the upper lash line + wing, and at the end of the lower lash line, Oriflame Gel Eyeliner.
5. Black mascara on all lashes, Yves Rocher Mascara Volume Vertige.
Hope you liked the makeup! :)