I like to play with the shape of my eyes when I put on my make-up. The fact that you do not always make the "usual proportions" that open up emphasizes the eye's own shape, but e.g. do as I did today - make up the eye more open on only the underside, and then eyeliner on only half the eye so that it also becomes a more elongated shape.
It is a relatively natural make-up but you hardly recognize yourself haha, it's a bit fun :) Such small details do so much when you are not used to it. You will probably not think the difference is that big on me, but when you have it yourself, it is completely different.
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (beige)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Medium)
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (35)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Dark Brown)
Lip pencil - gloMinerals Suede Matte Crayon (Bombshell)
What do you think? :)
- Light eyeliner along the waterline and right where the lower lashes are attached, gloMinerals Eye pencil (Peach)
- White eye shadow on the lower lash line, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
- Brown eyeshadow under the white in the corner of the eye, Paese opal eyeshadow (Caffe latte)
- The same brown shade thinly under the white shade and outwards at the outer edge, Paese opal eyeshadow (Caffe latte)
- Black eyeliner with wing from the middle of the lash line, Kryolan HD Cream Liner
White eye shadow under the eyeliner as well.
- Black mascara on half the lower lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
- Black mascara on the upper lashes
Hope you liked the look :)