Today I have done a make-up that is suitable for people with bangs.
If you want to read my concrete make-up tips for bangs, you can have a look today's post on Modernmom.se, but here is a step by step on the make-up itself!
All colorful eye shadows are from iMys 252 Palette.
1. Yellow eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
2. Green eye shadow in the middle of the lower lash line.
3. Blue eye shadow next to the green.
4. Purple eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
5. Brown eye shadow on the entire eyelid, gloMinerals (Kona)
6. Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, gloMinerals (Sable)
7. Blur the edges.
8. Black eyeliner along the upper lash line, gloMinerals Precision Eye Pencil.
White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
Light shimmery eye shadow In the corner of the eye, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
Finish with mascara and / or lashes. I have lashes from Peggy Sage.
Red lips, Lumene Raspberry Miracle Lip Sorbet.
Hope you like the makeup!