Making a make-up that fits under the glasses depends a little on the shape and appearance of the frames themselves.
But there are some tips that work for everyone!
1. The glasses cover the make-up a bit, so in order for it to be visible properly, you can make up a little stronger than what you usually do without glasses. A lighter party make-up will be an everyday make-up under glasses, if you understand what I mean.
2. A strong make-up can be seen even though you have glasses, of course. But if you have a very visible make-up + glasses over it, it can be a bit too much. Like a big "bluff" that covers the eyes instead of emphasizing them.
3. It is a balancing act between paragraphs 1 and 2. My tip is not to lay too high up against the eyebrows, or too far out on the sides. And also be quite discreet on the lower lash line.
4. To emphasize the eye despite a pair of glasses that steals focus, so be it highlighter a good idea! For example, to have a light eye shadow on the entire eyelid, in the corner of the eye, the lower lash line and below the eyebrow, but darker make-up along the lash lines and the crease line. Then you get the eyes to "pop" forward a bit!
5. Have you discreet glasses with thin arches, the eyes are more emphasized by a strong make-up. Do you have, however wide dark arches, so the eyes are highlighted more if you are a little more frugal with eye shadow.
6. If you want to emphasize your eyes, it is always smart to use eye color complementary color! Blue is highlighted by yellow / gold / orange. Green is highlighted by purple / purple-pink. Brown eyes are highlighted by cool colors such as blue!
Here is an example!
I had a little problem taking glasses, my make-up lamps reflected like attan! I think it's because it's fake glasses, with place glasses.
Hope you see what I mean anyway :)
A very dark make-up along the globe line, otherwise quite light.
The lighter the eye shadow on the eyelid, the sharper contrast between the dark in the globe line - And your make-up is more visible!
1. Light shimmery eye shadow on the eyelid, Pür Minerals Trio Palette (Classic Beauty)
2. Light eye shadow along the lower lash line, Pür Minerals Trio Palette (Classic Beauty)
3. Lighter shimmery eye shadow In the corner of the eye, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
4. Blur the edges.
5. Brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, Pür Minerals Trio Palette (Classic Beauty)
6. Dark brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, gloMinerals (Kona)
7. Add a little extra brown eye shadow, if you want a sharper result.
8. Black eyeliner along the upper lash line, Kryolan Cake Eyeliner.
9. Fill in the brows, Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil (Blonde)
10. Shimmery highlighter under the eyebrows, Anastasia Brow Duality.
11. White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
12. Finish with black mascara on all lashes, IsaDora Dynamic Lash Growth Mascara.
Lip Gloss, gloMinerals Liquid Lips (Beloved)