Week 49, L´Oréal launched its new mascara L´Oréal Paris Volume million lashes So Couture So black (Limited edition) in one exclusive designer collaboration with Ida Lanto. The mascara is thus a sequel to L´Oréal's previous mascara which is only called "So Couture" while this is called "So Couture So black".
Week 52 also releases their New Year's collection L´Oréal Paris New Year collection - Extra Vaganza with the lipstick palette Color riche lip palette (Limited edition) and Superliner gold (Limited edition) which is a black eyeliner with gold glitter in.
I have done a make-up with the products that work both for Christmas and New Year which I will show you now :) I have received a press sample of the products. Hope you like the makeup!
I will write more details about the products in a more detailed review post shortly.
Simple but elegant! I have a little silver glitter on my eyes too, but it can only be seen in the eye pictures which are a bit blurred. But it was really nice in reality!
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Nude)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (Beige)
Powder that neutralizes redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - Pixi Natural Brow Duo (Deep Brunette)
Lipstick - L´Oréal Paris Color rich lip palette
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi Eye Bright Primer
Light eye shadow on the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (667)
- Brown eyeshadow along the globe line, Pixi Book of Beauty Contour Creator
- Eyeliner along the upper lash line, L'Oréal Paris Superliner gold
- Look straight ahead and mark the outer edge of the eyeliner wing
- Fill in the entire eyeliner wing
- Light glitter in the corner of the eye and in the innermost part of the eyelid, Yves Rocher Loose Pearls (05 Nackes Cristal) (Adlink)
- Mascara on the lashes, L´Oréal Paris Volume million lashes So Couture So black
What do you think? :) ♥