I had this make-up when I was sick a while ago (but I'm healthy now wihoo!) And as an entrepreneur you can not be sick .. I thought I would say but the fact is that I always worked and went to school even though I been sick, as long as I can stand on my feet after 2 alvedon and 1 ipren (best fever combo btw) so it really has nothing to do with entrepreneurship;) 1TP3Work morale has always been on top haha!
Fever and sore throat and to top it off when you are extra sensitive, I also had a neck block, a bit-blister in the mouth (I bite on the lips and sometimes say the skin off and form a blister instead haha) and two pimples due to all other factors are the meanest pimples I have ever had I think.
Yes, but you understand, I'm not the one complaining, but my only thought when I got up at 6 in the morning, slammed a number of tablets in me and sat in front of the make-up mirror was "I have to put on make-up!" and here is the result :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - Pixi's liquid concealer, news coming soon!
Foundation - Pixi Illuminatint Tint & Concealer as colored day cream and then the foundation Pixi H2O Skintint over it. Have never tested that combo before but it turned out great!
Contouring & matt highlighter - Pixi Book of beauty Contour Creator
Red glow highlighter - Pixi Book of Beauty Minimal Makeup
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash and Dark Brown)
Lipstick - gloMinerals Lipstick (Blush)
This make-up enlarges the eyes and raises the gaze, which makes you look more alert! In addition, I added a little turquoise, it is harder to look tired in color;)
And as the icing on the cake, it is not very complicated to do! The eyeshadows from Pixi's palette Minimal makeup are super easy to work with if you want a soft and earthy make-up.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Light eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid, Pixi Minimal Makeup
(Applied with Nanshy Shader Brush)
- Brown eye shadow along the globe line and at the end of the eyelid, Pixi Minimal Makeup
- The same shade along the lower lash line
- Highlighter with gold glitter in the corner of the eye and up on the eyelid and under the eyebrow, Pixi Minimal Makeup
- Black eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid and at the end of the lower lash line, and smoked in a slightly elongated shape for even more lift, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
- Light shadow over the black at the end of the eyelid, Pixi Book of beauty Contour Creator
Light eyeliner along the waterline and out of the corner of the eye, gloMinerals eye pencil (Peach)
(This step I rarely do on myself because I have it tattooed, but wanted a little extra light in the corner of the eye today and want to emphasize how much this step does when you want to brighten up the gaze. When you are tired, the waterline is often darker and more red than usual)
- Turquoise eyeliner along the lower lash line and slightly on the upper lash line and under the light at the end of the eyelid, gloMinerals Micro Pencil (Teal)
- Black mascara on all upper lashes and outer lower lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hope you like the look :) ♥