Today you get another make-up done with the eyeshadow palette Ultra 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette from Makeup Revolution, I wanted to do another make-up with the palette before you get a detailed review :)
The palette contains many earthy tones, so it has become such a make-up today, a slightly murky make-up in five different tones that blend together really nicely! I have faded out the eyeshadow in the globe line but the rest is almost just a dab, they fold very nicely automatically.
The eyeshadows with the hearts on are the ones I have used in the make-up.
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden Light)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & red - Pixi Book Of Beauty Minimal Makeup
Makeup Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi Eye Bright Primer
Golden eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid
- Dark brown shadow on the inside and outside of the eyelid.
- Brown eye shadow along the globe line
- Dab moss green eye shadow on the dark brown shadow
Light gold eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid
- Light eyeliner along the waterline, Benecos Natural White Kajal
Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye and the lower lash line
Gray eyeliner pencil at the bottom of the lower lash line, Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen (coming to the webshop soon)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Paese Adore 3D Lash Mascara
What do you think? :)