Here is a make-up that I think many will like! :) A make-up that enlarges the eyes, has a sharp eyeliner with wings and is in earthy brown and light tones.
It enlarges the eye partly due to the eyeliner and the darker eye shadow in the outer edges that "pulls out" the eye. But also thanks to the fact that I have lit up the waterline, which opens up the eye, under the light I have marked with a brown eyeliner pencil on the lower lash line, which opens up the gaze even more.
Hope you like the look and that my tutorial will be useful!
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Nude)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Paese Bronzing Powder (1M)
Highlighter - Pixi Book of beauty (Glow Getters)
Rouge - Paese powder blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
The eye shadows come from the 3 palette Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Colorado), but I have only used the lightest and darkest eye shadow.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi Eye Bright Primer
- Light eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese Penliner
- Brown eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line.
- Brown eyeliner along the lower lash line, Benecos Eyebrow Designer (Brown) (actually a brow pencil)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
I have tattooed my waterline light with an inliner (costs 4000: - and you can book an appointment for it online at Creativemakeup.se!) but for those of you who have not tattooed it, I recommend a light pencil along the waterline also for as magnifying effect as possible on the eye :)