Here is an everyday make-up that highlights and enlarges the eyes!
On the one hand, I have worked with light and dark to get a magnifying effect, but also shimmer and matte eye shadow to make the eyes "pop" even more.
Perfect make-up for you with small eyes, hooded eyes, glasses or who have had sagging eyes with age. And of course it also suits everyone who just wants to enlarge their eyes anyway :)
I have put the brown shadow further up than what my globe line actually is, which gives the impression of a larger eyelid and a more open eye :)
1. Light shimmery shade under the brow, in the corner of the eye and on the entire eyelid, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
2. Brown eye shadow along the lower lash line, nudh mineral Cacao Brown.
3. The same brown eye shadow (though thinner, so that it gets a little lighter) over the globe line so that the eyelid looks larger.
4. Blur the edges.
5. Black eyeliner smoky thin along the upper lash line and slightly wider along the lower, Emite Makeup Eye Pencil.
White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
6. Black mascara on all lashes, Oriflame The ONE Volume Lash Mascara.
I have done two make-ups for today actually, one is a celebrity make-up for my friend Ronja who will be on Zaralarsson.se tonight or tomorrow. The other is on a slightly younger model, my niece Meja who is going to play theater today (6 years) who wanted to be made up for it! :)
Full roll in other words, but so much fun! I just ate breakfast today, and still have not started with the food because I can not stop messing with all the pictures! My stomach growls like just that, but I can not tear myself away from the computer haha.