Today's make-up is a colorful but still quite dark make-up that highlights and lifts the eyes. Hope you like it!
I made the ombre lips by applying light pink lipstick on the entire lips and then dabbed red lipstick on the sides so that it became a nice mixture.
I have used these shadows 40 palette from creativemakeup.se. I chose a matte black eyeshadow instead of the one in the palette, simply because I did not want a shimmery make-up.
1, Pink eyeshadow over the globe line.
2. Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, Paese Kashmir Matte Black Eyeshadow.
3. Blue eye shadow next to the tip of the eyelid.
4. Purple eye shadow next to the center of the eyelid.
5. Light eye shadow innermost on the eyelid and in the corner of the eye.
6. Fade the edges.
7. Soot it down black eye shadow a bit down on the lower lash line.
8. Black mascara on all lashes, Xlash mascara.