I do not know why but I am very rarely satisfied when I do make-up in red and black, I think it's nice but I feel like not nice in it. Maybe because my whole room in my teens went completely in black and red (black walls, red duvet, red lights, etc.) so I may have had enough of that combo for a lifetime haha.
So when for some reason I started doing a red and black make-up today, I thought "why do I do this? I will never be satisfied!”And what happened? I was super happy! :)
It was a very "cool" look with smokey eyes and red shifts + glitter! Me like!
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (3 warm)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (2 Nude)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Liner (Raven)
Lipstick - Paese Silky Matt Liquid Lipstick (706)
I like the blue glitter too, a discreet but nice contrast!
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Light eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Colorado)
- Light beige-pink eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid, Paese Opal Eyeshadow (Colorado)
- Purple glitter at the bottom of the globe line and blue glitter in the middle of the eyelid, Mood Wood Natural Glitter (Purple & Blue) attached with Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer
- Red eye shadow next to the blue glitter, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (664)
- Black shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (602). I moistened the brush a bit Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist and made a little sharper at the bottom as well.
- Red eye shadow along the entire lower lash line
Black eye shadow sooted under the eye
Blue glitter in the middle of the lower lash line
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hope you like the look too!