New Year's make-up is often associated with glitter and glamor, but not everyone enjoys it.
Here is therefore an intense cat eye-shaped New Year's make-up in matte earthy colors that also fits perfectly on New Year's Eve!
I have used a 2-palette from Lumene ”Blueberry Long-Wear Duet Eyeshadow"Which contains arctic blueberry extract that cares for the skin on the eyelid. The shade 8 Bare Mountain.
The palette will be available for purchase at Kicks and Åhléns from January, but the colors I have used are quite common so I think you can quite easily find similar ones! :)
Bare Mountain contains a light pink / beige shade and a brownish black!
1. Brown-black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line.
2. Pink beige eye shadow on the rest of the eyelid.
3. Blur the edges.
4. Brown-black eye shadow also along the lower lash line.
5. Black eyeliner along the waterline and the upper lash line, Yves Rocher Eyeliner (01 Noir)
6. Black mascara on all lashes, Oriflame Giordani Gold Lash Panorama Mascara.
Have only lip balm on the lips, and lip tattoo from Creative Make Up.
Hope you like the makeup!