Saturday is the final of the Melodifestivalen 2015, and I do not think you will be shocked when I say that I love the Melodifestivalen? :) It feels a little me!
This year I actually have many favorites, but Andreas Weise and Ellen Benediktson are missing in the final, but they are on Spotify anyway so I'm happy about that. Have made a "best of mello list" that goes on repeat here at home haha.
But one that I stuck to a little extra, both for the song, the performance and the look, it's Mariette! Definitely the nicest and coolest in the whole middle :)
I give her makeup artist an extra compliment too, I do not know who it is but damn how beautiful Mariette is in her smokey eye!
Intense and framed eyes with eyeliner, and then all the focus on the sweeping at the end of the eyes! Incredibly beautiful and effective, the eye shape is so heavenly nice.
Mariette fits in this look a thousand times better than I do, but today's makeup is still inspired by her! :) Hope you like my interpretation too!
1. Gray-black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, Paese Shimmer Trio (109 Luxury)
2. Silver eyeshadow in the middle of the eyelid, Paese Shimmer Trio (109 Luxury)
3. White eye shadow innermost on the eyelid, Paese Shimmer Trio (109 Luxury)
4. Matte light gray eye shadow at the bottom of the globe line, Paese Matte Trio (104 Luxury)
5. Gray-black matt eye shadow along the globe line, Paese Matte Trio (104 Luxury)
6. Fade the edges.
7. Black eyeliner around the whole eye, Paese Linea Automatic Eyeliner (Black Glam)
… And apply even more gray-black shadow and fade the edges properly.
8. Apply the gray matte shade also along the lower lash line.
9. Black mascara on all lashes, Paese Adore 3D Lash Mascara.
Lipstick, Benecos Natural Lipstick in the shade Pink Honey.
Who are you cheering on at Melodifestivalen 2015? :)