Today's makeup is inspired by the 50's, but a more smoky and modern variant of the classic look!
1. Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye, at the bottom of the lower lash line, on the entire eyelid and under the brow, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
2. Black eye shadow along the globe line and at the end of the lower lash line, The down-to-earth 88 palette from iMys.se.
3. Brown eye shadow around the black, The down-to-earth 88 palette from iMys.se.
4. Blur the edges.
5. Black eyeliner with wing, Kryolan Cake Eyeliner.
White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
6. Black mascara on all lashes, Lumene Cloudberry Volume Serum Mascara.
Matte red lips, Yves Rocher Automatic Lip Liner (31 Rouge)
Hope you had a wonderful start to the week!