I did a sooty New Year's make-up with gold glitter and this liquid glitter is really easy to apply and becomes so effective and nice :) So happy !!
This sweeping is perfect for you who like cat eye and eyelinervinge but have difficulty getting it, e.g. if you have slightly drooping eyelids.
Hope you are inspired!
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (2 Nude)
Foundation - glo Pressed Base (Golden medium)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London luster)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Pencil (Raven)
All products are available for purchase in my web shop creativemakeup.se!
What do you think?
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
- Black eyeliner with silver glitter, Paese Linea Automatic Liner (black glam)
- Dab with the pen so that you get a more faded effect + elongated cat eye shape.
- Black eye shadow on the rest of the eyelid, stop at the crease, fade out, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (602)
- Golden brown shadow in the globe line and a little in the middle of the eyelid, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Golden brown)
- Finally time for the nice glitter! First put in the corner of the eye where you want the most, then when you have less glitter cream on the applicator, you dab up easily on the eyelid. Very simple! Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (SunRay)
- Black eyeliner along the bottom waterline + lash line as well
Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hugs are! ♥