Tomorrow is the first of December, and now I'm getting started with Christmas and New Year's make-up !!!
The idea is that I will put in a higher gear this month with just make-up, you will almost drown in all the festivities here in the blog! :) Often you will even get two make-ups a day, I thought.
My eyes will be annoyed to a thousand when the month is over haha, but it's so much fun :)
Here is this year's first New Year's make - up, a cold smoky look that I have done with the help of the new one earthy 88 palette!
I have used these five shadows, the only thing you need more is eyeliner and eyeliner!
1. Blue-gray eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
2. Dark gray eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid.
3. Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, at the end of the lower lash line and along the globe line.
4. Gray eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
5. Light eye shadow In the corner of the eye.
6. Blur the edges a lot!
7. Black eyeliner along the waterline and the upper lash line, Emite Makeup Eye Pencil.
8. Black mascara on all lashes, Sheer Cover Extra Length Mascara.
Lipstick, iMys 66 Lipstick Palette.
Nails from Nails Uppsala!
Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!