I have received a home test on NYX's new eyeshadow palette that Linda Hallberg is the face of - NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette** in the shade Cool Neutrals. The eyeshadow that appealed to me immediately when I looked at the colors was without a doubt the moss green shimmery shade, the 11th color in the palette, so beautiful!
That eye shadow is a bit special, as it is greenish where the light is on, and where the light is not reflected, it is brown. I think it has an incredibly nice effect, you get a nice transition between the green and the brown without having to use two eye shadows. But if you want the green on the whole eyelid, it will be impossible, so in that way it is a shame. Depends on what you want simply :)
I personally love the eye shadows that I tested and think they look awesome!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte) *
Foundation - Make Up Store Glow Dual Foundation** + lite gloMinerals Pressed Base Foundation (Golden medium) * over when I discovered that the one from Make Up Store is not particularly comprehensive. Review coming soon!
Contouring - Maybelline Master Contour V-Shape Duo Stick Light**
Rouge - Paese powder blush (35)*
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist*
Here you see the eye shadows and which two colors I have used. Is it any other color you want me to do a make-up with?
- Eyeshadow primer, NYX HD Eyeshadow Base**
- Green-brown eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid
- The same shadow at the outer edge in a cat eye shape
- Fade the edges (now you see that it turns brown in the shadow in the globe line)
- Light eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese Liquid eyeliner*
- Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara*
Hugs are! ♥