I get so extremely inspired by the queen of the series Once Upon a Time, which is one of the few series I'm currently watching.
The clothes, the make-up, the hair! Why is it not modern to look like her now? :)
However, her make-up feels very inside! So with this woman in mind, I created this look:
An intense, dark make-up that is still very light on the eyelids.
1. Light shimmery eye shadow innermost on the eyelid and in the corner of the eye, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
2. Pink eyeshadow along the globe line, Pur Minerals Trio Palette (Rebel)
3. Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, gloMinerals Eye Shadow (Sable)
4. Black eye shadow along the lower lash line, the same mark as before.
5. Black eyeliner around the whole eye, L'Oréal Paris Color Riche le khol.
6. Black mascara on all lashes, Oriflame Wonder Lash Mascara.
Lip-gloss, Too Faced Color Bomb (Eastwood Red)
Hope you liked the makeup!