Both the brain and the body feel like puree today… So excuse all the typos that probably appear here and there :) Have basically not slept a nap last night as my whole feet are covered in abrasions, one of which aches so I could not fall asleep.
Abrasions usually do not hurt so much if you do not wear shoes? I kind of walked around the apartment at 3 o'clock last night looking for some kind of anesthetic haha!
Also has itchy nickel allergy on the neck, pain in the whole side of the back and a little fever if you can complain properly;) Fishes a little care here.
Here is at least today's make-up. A little color always cheers up! :)
All eyeshadows are from Eleven 180 Palette.
1. Pink eye shadow along the globe line.
2. Orange-pink eye shadow at the end of the eyelid.
3. Light pink eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
4. Blue eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
5. Light yellow eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
6. Blur the edges.
7. White eyeliner along the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
Black eyeliner + wing along the upper lash line, Kryolan Cake Eyeliner.
8. Black mascara on all lashes, Lumene Cloudberry Volume Serum Mascara.
Now I'm going to take a hot shower, drink a cup of tea and eat grapes in front of The Mentalist, and then hopefully fall asleep like a baby on the couch :)
Have a nice Wednesday night!