It's been a long time since I did a proper step by step make-up, have been missing it!
I had this make-up at work yesterday and received an incredible amount of compliments, which felt very fun. A cool look with attitude :)
Hope you like it!
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Warm)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (45)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - Pixi Natural Brow Duo (Natural Brown)
Lips - A mixture of two matte lipsticks that are not yet available for purchase.
- White eyeliner on the lower lashes as mascara, Maybelline Master Ink Matte eyeliner White
- White eyeliner along the waterline (from Paese but has been discontinued)
- Brown eyeshadow along the lower lash line and out a little in the outer corner of the eye, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Caffe Latte)
- Black eyeliner with wing, Pixi Lash Line Ink
- Black eye shadow on the brown to make it more smokey, Paese Kashmir (602)
- White eye shadow over the eyeliner wing, Paese Kashmir (601)
- Black mascara (Magnetic Lash Mascara) and false eyelashes from H&M (super old)
Wish you all a nice Friday! ♥