Orange eyeshadow with gold glitter on turned out to be a brilliant idea! I think it turned out great :)
Hope you like it too!
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer
Concealer - glo Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London Luster)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Pencil (Light brown)
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
Orange eyeshadow with gold, I will definitely try again when I am tanned! It's nice now on my winter pale skin too but I can imagine that it will be a completely different effect with a slightly warmer skin tone :)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Orange eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (663)
- … And along the lower lash line
- Brown eyeshadow at the end of the eyelid and the lower lash line, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Caffe Latte)
- Light yellow eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Saint Tropez)
- Gold glitter (a liquid shadow) in the corner of the eye and up on the eyelid and the middle of the lower lash line, Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (SunRay)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Clear! All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
Hugs are ♥