Using tape is an easy way to spruce up your make-up, for example to get a really sharp edge at the end of the eye!
It will be really nice, and is also a smart idea if you have a hard time getting a nice fade on the eye shadow.
You can also use, for example, a bus card / bank card, but I like tape because then you have both hands free and also it is in place during the entire make-up. It is also easier to see so that both eyes are the same!
This is what I looked like at a 30th anniversary party yesterday.
A dark make-up that is still light on almost the entire eyelid. And then a blue color click on it!
To get the sharp edge, without having to put in a lot of energy, I simply put a piece of tape at the end of the eye!
Paste a piece of tape at the angle you want, I usually follow the slope of the lower lash line.
1. Shade the shape with one black eye shadow, gloMinerals Eyeshadow (Sable)
2. Apply the eye shadow with a soft brush, so that you get a nice fade.
3. Light shimmery eye shadow on the entire eyelid and in the corner of the eye, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
4. Black eyeliner on the upper lash line and the waterline, gloMinerals Precision Eye Pencil (Black)
5. Pull off the pieces of tape!
6. Blue mascara on the lower lashes, Anastasia Hypercolor Brow & Lash Tint (Blue)
7. Black mascara on the lashes, Fiberwig LX Mascara.
Lip-gloss, gloMinerals Liquid Lips (Beloved)
I in front of the makeup mirror :)
Now I will continue to enjoy a calm and pleasant Sunday. Hugs are!