Last week I showed in this makeup how to pimp your eyeliner with the liquid glitter shadow Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights in the shade Passion Light, and here is a make-up with a different way of using the same shade!
These glitter shadows are not full coverage, so I usually have the light ones alone with just the skin tone underneath just to get a little bling, but the darker shades with more pigment are super nice as a topping over other eye shadows.
In this make-up I have used a red eye shadow on the entire eyelid and then the copper-colored shade PassionLight on top. It turned out so heavenly beautiful !!
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer
Concealer - glo Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Gelfoundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Blush (35)
Highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London Luster)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Pencil (Light brown)
Lips - glo Lipstick (Love potion)
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
If you use the glitter shadow as a "topping", it looks a little different depending on what color you have on the eye shadow below.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi Eye Bright Primer
Red eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (664)
- Copper-colored glitter shadow on the entire eyelid, Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (PassionLight)
- Dark brown-red shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line, glo Shadow Quad (Rebel Angel)
- Black shadow at the end of the eyelid, shaped like an eyeliner wing
Dark brown-red shade at the end of the lower lash line and outwards
- White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and in the outer corner of the eye, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese Penliner
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Clear! All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
I felt really nice in this eye makeup! :)
Hugs are ♥