It has become a lot of colorful in the blog lately so today I did an eye makeup in earthy tones that, as if on the eyeliner, is incredibly easy to do!
I have only used one and the same glare brush for all the eye shadows and first put powder on top of the entire primer (otherwise always put the eye shadows directly on the primer cream for a more intense result) to just be able to sweep on the eye shadows and get soft lines and transitions directly .
You can see this more clearly in the step-by-step guide further down in the post!
This simple eye makeup I then spruced up with a little glitter and matte, pink lips made with lip pencil on the whole lips :) Hope you like the make-up!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi Beauty Balm (3 Warm)
Concealer - glo Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Blush (35)
Highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London Luster)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Pencil (Light brown)
Lip pencil - Benecos Natural Lip Liner (Pink)
You never get tired of this bright glitter :) So simple and discreet at the same time as it is so effective!
All eye shadows are from the trio palette Paese Matte Trio Eyeshadow (101)
- Eyeshadow primer + powder on the entire eyelid, Pixi eye bright primer
- Light brown-gray shadow over the globe line
- Dark brown shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line
- Light shadow on the inside of the eyelid and in the corner of the eye
- Dark brown shade along the lower lash line
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese Liquid Liner
- Light glitter in the corner of the eye and in the innermost part of the eyelid, Pixi Liquid Fairy Lights (Crystalline)
Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hope you were inspired!