I have not been to the hairdresser again but just sat in a pink hair wrap and lots of silver shampoo, fun to be able to vary so! It lasted until I washed my hair next time and disappeared just about everything, which I think was good :)
Anyway, this make-up was inspired by my new pink tone in my hair and at the same time a tip on how you can easily vary / tone down a super bright eyeshadow by adding another shade.
Hope you like the makeup!
I bought the packaging from my hairdresser Monica Werner from Color and the shape and it was a tone that she mixed herself so do not know exactly which it is. But there is no brand that can be bought online in any case :)
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - Pixi's liquid concealer, news coming soon!
Foundation - Pixi Illuminatint Tint & Concealer as colored day cream and then the foundation Pixi H2O Skintint over it.
Contouring & matt highlighter - Pixi Book of beauty Contour Creator
Red glow highlighter - Pixi Book of Beauty Minimal Makeup
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Ash and Dark Brown)
Lipstick - Lip pencil from Paese, a novelty that I am putting to the test :)
What do you think? :)
- Purple pink eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Neo eyeshadow (650)
- Fade the edges, the brush I have used for both steps is Nanshy Tapered Crease brush
- Silver shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Opal trio (Ice Queen)
- Light eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Paese Opal trio (Ice Queen)
- Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and up towards the globe line, Paese cashmere (602)
- Black eyeliner with silver glitter on half the waterline, along the lower lash line and out as an eyeliner wing and in at the end of the upper lash line, Paese Linea Automatic Liner (Black glam)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hugs are :)