Today's make-up is great when you want a soft and slightly smoky make-up that is something in between everyday and party, perfect for e.g. Christmas dinners and events where you want to be smart without looking like a party party :)
Glitter is always super hard to get in the picture, but this make-up shines nicely (in reality) thanks to Zuii Sparkle Rouge in the shade Mango. Got the idea from my sister who always uses it out of the corner of her eye for a little extra shimmer.
Hope you like the look!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Nude)
Powder that neutralizes red - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring - Pixi Book Of Beauty Contour Creator
Rouge - Pixi Book Of Beauty Blush Palette
Makeup Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder’
All eye shadows are from the palette Pixi Mesmerizing Palette (Plum Quartz)
- Light pink shadow on the inside of the eyelid.
- Burgundy / brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and smoky along the globe line.
- Dark shadow along the lower lash line.
- Mica shadow in the corner of the eye, in the innermost part of the eyelid and under the brow bone, Zuii Organic Sparkle Rouge (Mango)
- Mark the lower lash line a little extra with Paese Linea Automatic Eyeliner (Black Glam)
- Mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara