Hi fine ni! :)
I actually did the day's make-up in the evening after work, which I almost regretted a bit because I felt very cool-looking in it so it was a bit of a shame to wash it off immediately without having "used it" haha.
Before, when I always worked from home, I never thought so, I would have used the make-up if I had photographed it. But now that I work in the salon every day, that mindset is starting to change a bit :)
Hope you like the look too!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (beige)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base (Golden Medium)
Highlighter (matt) - Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (667)
Contouring - Paese Bronzing powder (1m)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (35)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Dark Brown)
Lipstick - The same pencil on the eyebrows is amazing! Not the best formula for the lips, I have to tab in, but turned out very nice anyway :)
All eye shadows except the white are from the 3 palette Pur Minerals Perfect Fit Eye Shadow Trio (adlink) in the shade Rebel. So nice shades really!
The eyeshadow brush I apply (and fade out) the eyeshadows with in the pictures is Nanshy Tapered Crease, best multi-brush!
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Burgundy / purple eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid
- Light pink eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid
- Dark gray-purple eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line
- Fade the edges
- Burgundy / purple eye shadow in the fade on the dark and smoky in a more cat eye shape
- Dark gray-purple eye shadow at the end of the lower lash line, applied with Nanshy Angled Detailer Brush
- Burgundy / purple eye shadow on the rest of the lower lash line
- White eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid, the middle of the lower lash line and in the corner of the eye, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
- Black eyeliner with wing, Paese Liquid Eyeliner
And more white eye shadow over the eyeliner wing
- Pink mascara on the inner lower lashes, 3ina The Color Mascara
Black mascara on the rest of the lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
What do you think? ♥