I probably hardly need to write what gave me the inspiration for today's make-up with red eye makeup and red lips;)
Face primer - Pixi Flawless & poreless primer
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealer (2 Nude)
Foundation - gloMinerals pressed base foundation (Golden medium)
Powders for redness - gloMinerals Redness Relief Powder
Contouring & highlighter - Pixi Contour Creator
Rouge - gloMinerals Blush (Papaya)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Net matting powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Raven)
Lip pencil on the entire lips - glo Skin Beauty Lip Liner (Moxie)
Red eye shadow is sooo beautiful!
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Red eye shadow on the eyelid, Paese NEO Eyeshadow (684)
I have applied with Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush
- Fade with a nanshy blending brush
- Red lip liner as eyeliner on the outer and lower lashes, for a more intense red color, glo Skin Beauty Lip Liner (Moxie)
- Brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and the lower lash line for a little more depth in the make-up, glo Skin Beauty Shadow Palette (Mixed Metals)
Gold eyeshadow at the bottom of the lower lash line, glo Skin Beauty Shadow Palette (Mixed Metals)
White eye shadow in the corner of the eye, glo Skin Beauty Shadow Palette (Mixed Metals)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hope you liked the look ♥
I myself will pull off a little big cleaning and the last chore in the house because soon my sister Linda (who lives in Finland) will come here and then tonight we start the Christmas tonight as everyone who celebrates Christmas with us comes here already on the 23rd and sleeps over, how cozy!
But now I have to speed up :) Hugs to you !!!