When I open the webshop, I of course want some prepared pictures where I have used the products.
So therefore you get some preview here on the blog in advance, while I still collect material :)
Today I made one brown sooting with the brown 4 palette I bought.
The shadows shimmer very nicely and are richly pigmented. The shade that goes more in the copper direction is my favorite, love love love!
I put one (W) next to everything that will be in the shop.
1. Brown eye shadow along the globe line, at the end of the eyelid and at the end of the lower lash line.
2. Golden brown eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid.
3. Champagne eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
4. Copper brown eye shadow between the golden brown and the champagne colored on the eyelid.
5. Copper brown eye shadow also along the lower lash line.
6. Blur the edges with a larger brush (W) than the small shadow brush (W)
Red rose (W) matched with two different pink lipstick (brighter in the middle) from 66 Color Lip Palette (W)
What do you think? :)