I've had a real just-talk-shit-with-my-best-friend-Sunday, since she's moved from Gimo but finally got home over the weekend :)
Therefore, the blog has been stagnant, but here you get a real bang make-up that hopefully outweighs!
The green in make-up is the new spring shade from nudh mineral :)
1. Black eye shadow innermost and outermost of the eyelid, 88 The palette from iMys.se.
2. Jade green eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid, nudh mineral eye shadow (Jade)
3. Brown eye shadow along the globe line, 88 The palette from iMys.se.
4. Blur the edges.
5. Same thing along the lower lash line, black in the inner and outer edge and green in the middle.
6. Black eyeliner along the upper and lower lash line, and almost the entire waterline, Oriflame Gel Eyeliner.
White eyeliner at the bottom of the waterline, IsaDora Inliner Kajal (50 Satin White)
Light shimmery eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the brow, Annika's Favorite Shadow.
7. Black mascara on all lashes, Lumene Cloudberry Volume Serum Mascara.
Lip-gloss, Pure Minerals Lip Gloss Stick (Beach Bum)