Spring continues to inspire me with color :) Hope you like today's makeup in purple pink and orange!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - glo Under Eye Concealer (Golden)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London Luster)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Pencil (Light brown)
Lip pencil - glo Lipstick (Date night)
All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
The pink-purple eyeshadow (which is along the entire waterline under the eye) I have also put in the corner of the eye and up a little in the upper waterline as well. It does not look super much on my eye shape but I was inspired by @ anywayMakeupbylina on Instagram who did this with blue eyeshadow on one of his photos. I rarely copy details but this time I had to test, it was so nice! :)
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Purple pink eye shadow along the waterline, in the corner of the eye and up a little in the upper waterline as well, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (650) mixed with the liquid Kryolan Cake Liner Sealer for a more sustainable and waterproof result
- Black eyeshadow as smoky eyeliner with wing, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
- Black eyeliner in the lower part of the eyeliner, Paese Liquid Liner
- Orange eye shadow around the whole eye, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (663)
+ blur with a little more purple-pink shadow under the eye
- Small details with white eye shadow, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (601)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Clear! All products are in my web shop Creativemakeup.se!
Hugs are ♥