Today's make-up is a sweep that is a little softer than the classic carbon black. Instead of black eye shadow, I have used dark blue and dark brown, as well as some light eye shadow!
Hope you like it
The eye shadows I have used are these two palettes from Lumene "Blueberry Long-Wear Duet Eyeshadow" the blue palette is called 10 Glistening Water, and the brown one is called 8 Bare Mountain. They are new and will be launched at Kicks and Åhléns this January.
1. Light eye shadow innermost on the eyelid and along the globe line.
2. Navy blue eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid.
3. Dark brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid.
4. Dark brown eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
5. Navy blue eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line.
6. Blur the edges.
7. Black eyeliner + wing along the upper lash line, Oriflame Eye Liner Stylo.
Black eyeliner along the waterline, Yves Rocher Cream Eye Pen.
8. Black mascara on the lower lashes, Oriflame Master Curl Mascara.
Dark blue mascara on the upper lashes, Elizabeth Arden Mascara.
Have a super nice Sunday night and end the week in the best possible way!
I myself am currently glued in front of Face Off on channel 7, and later tonight it will be The Unknown. A really cozy evening, thinking about sending Miska to ICA and buying grapes too, mums :)