What a wonderful day I had!
I started the morning with breakfast in front of all the answers to the competition form where you would, among other things, "say something nice" to participate in the competition. Sometimes you have to fish a little compliments to get an ego boost;)
WOW what a response I got! You are so wonderful! Think what a great start to the week - a cup of coffee and almost 150 compliments at once! I have to have competitions like this more often hih :) ♥
(Tonight ends this competition, do not forget to join!)
Here is today's summer-inspired make-up:
Bright, pink, down to earth, shimmery and happy are words that for me define a real summer make-up.
Today I am pale, dull, and have very sensitive eyes that just want to flow (and the camera did not really want to cooperate either) but imagine this look for a sun-kissed complexion and a summery dress and you will get a better picture in your head! :)
I have used the four eye shadows on the left edge of the 40 palette (which will be in stock again at the end of the month, it is estimated)
1. Light eye shadow innermost part of the eyelid and the lower lash line.
2. Pink eye shadow on the rest of the eyelid.
3. White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the brow.
4. Brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, along the globe line and at the end of the lower lash line.
5. Blur the edges.
6. Black eyeliner with wing, Oriflame Eye Liner Stylo.
7. Black mascara on the lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara.
Lip Pencil, Yves Rocher Automatic Lip Liner (71. Rosewood)