When I was at the NYX press event, I got a hair band with nice flowers in which inspired me to curl my hair, which inspired me to this summer make-up :)
Many would probably think "I have so fixed hair that I have to wear neutral makeup" but not me! :) I made a pretty natural "base" on the eye makeup with brown and beige but then I livened up the look with turquoise and yellow and added a matte dark pink lipstick! How nice!
I had time to do this make-up before my hairdresser visit that I wrote about yesterday, if you are wondering how I suddenly became so dark-haired;)
Colored face primer - glo Skin Beauty Tinted Primer SPF 30 (Light)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base foundation (Golden medium)
Contouring - Contouring Palette (2)
Glowy highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London Luster)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Brynpenna - glo Skin Beauty Micro Brow Liner (Dark brown)
Lipstick - glo Suede Matte Crayon (Rumor)
Adding some colorful details like this is a great way to get color in a more "discreet" way. If you do not want a completely colorful eyelid, I think.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
Turquoise eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line
- Gold shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line and light shadow in the corner of the eye
- The same light shadow on the inside of the eyelid
- Dark brown shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line
- Black eye shadow at the end of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir eyeshadow (602)
- Yellow eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid and over the turquoise in the outer corner of the eye
- White eye shadow in the corner of the eye and under the brownish black in the outer corner of the eye, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (601)
- Black eyeliner with wing, Kryolan Cake Liner (Black)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
The curls are made with mini scissors HH Simonsen Mini Beach Waver (adlink).
Hope you were inspired!