"Hello! I have a question, could you write about good sun protection factor for the face. Like you, I have oily / oily skin and you who know about this, maybe can help me :-) which product and where can I find it? thanks in advance!"
Do you have any good tips on a sunscreen for oily skin? thanks in advance!"
Now it's SPF times and I love when you ask about sunscreen - because it means you use it and it's so heavenly important! Got two questions about spf for oily skin lately so thought I would tell you about a cream that I like :)
I have not tested any good spf for the face that has higher than 35 and which suits my oily skin, but one that I think is super good has spf 30 which feels ok high, and it is Paula's Choice CLEAR Ultra-Light Daily Mattifying Fluid which is adapted for oily / mixed and normal skin.
Effective for: Enlarged pores; acne; blackheads, anti-aging; wrinkles; brown spots (hyperpigmentation).
- Moisturizes oily, acne prone skin, without making it oily and oily.
- Provides a high-tech broad-spectrum sunscreen that feels surprisingly light.
- Thin and clear fluid, which does not clog the pores or cause acne.
- Antioxidants and cell-communicating ingredients make the skin look younger.
- Effectively regulates sebum production and gives a fresh, matte finish.
- Prevents signs of aging, including wrinkles and brown spots (hyperpigmentation).
- 100% free from perfume and dyes.
Then it's on Skincity.se where it costs SEK 129 for 60 ml.
I think it is super good! I'm so oily, so if it has particularly debilitating effects, it's hard to say, it's not like a debilitating primer or something. But many common sunscreens can make the face so extremely fluffy, but this one works super well.
The cream is quite runny and goes into the skin quickly, and it feels moisturizing and great :)
Two thumbs up!