Today's eye makeup is a great everyday make-up that highlights the eyes and gives a more vibrant look, but is incredibly natural and discreet.
You can see which brushes I have used in the step-by-step pictures and I explain a little extra clearly under how I have applied and why. I have used a light and a brown eye shadow today, but you can also do this with your contouring shadows if you want to work with fewer products :)
Foundation - Yag Mineral Foundation (Soft Latte)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (beige)
Highlighter (matt) - Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (667)
Contouring - Paese Bronzing powder (1m)
Rouge - gloMinerals Powder blush (papaya)
Dehydrating powders - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Lips - Only tattoo / permanent makeup
The make-up is lighter in the middle of the eyelid, which makes the eyelid look a little bigger and "pops" more.
- Eyeshadow primer, Pixi eye bright primer
- Just because you do a quick make-up, you should not skip the important step with eye shadow primer, I think. The eyelids on many of us become very oily and then both mascara and eyeliner can smudge and all the makeup accumulates in the creases on the eyelid when you blink for a few hours.
- Light eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (667)
- I have applied with Nanshy Blending Brush, it is fluffy so that the colors hardly need to be faded and you immediately get a soft result.
- Brown eyeshadow along the globe line, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (609)
- The same shadow at the end of the eyelid…
- … And on the inside of the eyelid
- It frames the light shadow in the middle of the eyelid and gives a more "popping" effect to the eye.
- The same shade along the lower lash line.
- You can skip this if you want to lift your gaze more and have all the makeup on the top of the eye, but if you put a little dark on the underside as well, the eye is enlarged more. Here I used Nanshy Pencil Brush and that is because you get good precision but at the same time not too sharp because it is rounded at the top.
- Black eyeliner, Paese liquid eyeliner
- I dabbed on the eyeliner with an oblique brush, it goes much faster than if you use the included brush because then it needs to be completely sharp and straight to not look choppy. With an oblique brush, it does not become as sharp and flawless, but more diffuse, but it goes fast and it does not become choppy :)
- Black mascara on the upper lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
- You can put on the lower lashes as well, but if you just put on the top, you look up more.
Hope you like this simple look and get inspired by the step by step description!