I thought this make-up was very fun to do! It became a cool shape on the eyes and the ombre lips until it became a very nice combo :) I matched it to a gray sweater to "dress down" the makeup a bit and create contrasts.
Hope you like the look too!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (2 Nude)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Contouring & highlighter - Contouring Palette (2)
Glowy highlighter - Pixi Glow-Y-Powder (London Luster)
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Rouge - Blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Brynpenna - glo Skin Beauty Micro Brow Liner (Blonde)
Lipsticks - glo Skin Beauty Lip Liner (Vino) in the contours and a little intonated, and a bit of the shade (Java) in thin, thin just in the contour.
Lipstick - Paese Matte Liquid Lipstick (707) in the middle of the lips.
What do you think? :)
- Eyeshadow primer on the entire eyelid, Pixi eye bright primer
- Light eye shadow on the inside of the eyelid and light brown along the globe line
- Eyeliner line from the outer corner of the eye and outwards
- Look straight ahead and mark as a "large eyeliner wing" on the side of the eye
- Continue with the eyeliner line also towards the globe line
- Fill in with more eyeliner
- Black eyeshadow in the middle of the eyelid for a smooth transition to the light shadow located on the innermost part of the eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
- Fill with more eyeliner and make the edge sharper
- Dark brown eyeshadow over the eyeliner in the globe line
- White eye shadow over the "wing part" of the eyeliner and in the corner of the eye, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (601)
- Black eyeliner along the waterline and lower lash line, erased, Paese Linea Automatic Liner (Black Glam)
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Have a great start to the new week everyone! ♥