Hello beautiful you!
Today's bass is pretty quick and easy to make, and is a really good summer bass :)
♥ Water resistant foundation
♥ A lot of radiance in the skin
♥ Completely even skin tone, but at the same time a natural coverage
♥ Glossy orange lips
I have used the products:
- Foundation - Pixi H2O Skintint (Nude)
- Concealer - Pixi Correction Concentrate
- Contouring, highlighter & red - Pixi Minimal Makeup Palette
- Eyebrows - Benecos Eyebrow Designer (Brown)
- Orange full-coverage lip gloss - Paese Manifesto Liquid Lipstick (907)
And here you see before and after! A little difference huh? :)
Before and after also close-up of the coverage.
Here's how to even out skin tone:
Apply a semi-opaque foundation all over the face.
Dab on concealer only on the blemishes that are visible through.
The result is incredibly natural, but still flawless :)
Before and after just the coverage.
To end the base:
Highlight the facial features with contouring, the brown shadow from the palette.
2. Give the skin a fresh glow with the highlighter from the palette.
3. Fill in the eyebrows
4. Apply the lip gloss
Natural coverage, radiant complexion, and beautiful summer lips!
Hope you were inspired :)