Today's make - up was really summery and nice, I really like the color combination!
The eye shadow I have used on the eyelid is not an eye shadow but a matte lipstick actually. I used it partly because I love the color but also just to see if it works. It's like the best way to match eye makeup and lip makeup;) and sometimes I love certain lip colors so much that I almost want them all over my face haha!
The bottom line is that it went better than expected, both the application, the result and the durability. It did not keep flawless only until the evening, but if I had not remembered to look in the mirror before I washed it off, I would not have noticed that it did not look freshly made up, so it certainly did not look remarkably bad. It remained nice on the whole eyelid but right in the globe line it was a small crease. So I was happy but there is nothing I recommend to have right in the globe line, but on the lower part of the eyelid absolutely :)
Hope you like the makeup too!
Face primer - Paese Makeup Base (Matte)
Concealer - gloMinerals Under Eye Concealer (beige)
Foundation - gloMinerals Pressed Base (Golden Medium)
Highlighter (matt) - Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (667)
Contouring - Paese Bronzing powder (1m)
Rouge - Paese Powder Blush (35)
Fixing mist - Pixi makeup fixing mist
Brynpenna - gloMinerals Micro Brow Liner (Dark Brown)
Lipstick - gloMinerals Suede Matte Crayon in the shade Demure.
What do you think? :)
- Eyeshadow primer (for best durability), Pixi eye bright primer
- Fix the primer with pads, Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
- Lipstick as an eye shadow on the entire eyelid, gloMinerals Suede Matte Crayon (Demure)
- Fade the edges, Nanshy Tapered Crease Brush
- Dab a little transparent powder on top to fix the lipstick, Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
- Turquoise eyeliner along the waterline and lower lash line and as an eyeliner wing, gloMinerals Micro Eyeliner (Teal)
- Light lime green eye shadow in the corner of the eye, Make Up Store 12 Shades of color Palette (Adlink)
- Eyeliner with wing, Paese Liquid Eyeliner
And a little lime green eye shadow under the eyeliner as well
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic Lash Mascara
Hugs are! ♥