When I started doing this make-up, I was eager to tinker a bit with the colors and tried to mix yellow and blue shade with my fixing mist so that it became a liquid green eyeliner - it went gallantly!
Then I mixed in a little black shade in the same mixture and made the color more dark green and it also went great :) Fun way to vary their shade range!
Colored face primer - glo Tinted Primer spf 30 (Medium)
Concealer - Pixi Pat Away Concealing Base (1 Cream)
Powder that neutralizes redness - glo Redness relief powder
Contouring - Paese Contouring Palette (2)
Rouge - Paese blush (35)
Fixing Mist - Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Powder - Paese Bamboo Silk Powder
Eyebrows - glo Micro Brow Liner (Ash & Dark brown)
Lipstick - glo Lipstick (Knockout)
A tropical feeling over this look I think :)
All colorful eye shadows are from Paese NEO Eyeshadow.
- Yellow & blue eye shadow mixed with Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist, paint a wide eyeliner with wing.
- Mix in a little black eye shadow in the above mixture and make a dark green frame at the top and bottom of the entire eyeliner, Paese cashmere eyeshadow (602)
- Eyeshadow primer on the rest of the eyelid, Pixi eye bright primer
Yellow eye shadow in the corner of the eye and over the eyeliner
- Orange eyeshadow along the globe line and on the inside and outside of the eyelid
- Light yellow shimmer shadow in the middle of the eyelid, at the bottom of the lower lash line and under the eyeliner wing, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Saint tropez)
- Brown eyeshadow around the globe line and along the lower lash line, Paese Opal Eyeshadow Trio (Caffe latte)
A little yellow eye shadow in the fading both under the eye and along the globe line
- Black mascara on all lashes, Magnetic lash mascara
Hope you liked the make-up you too :)