Today's make-up is extremely colorful and summery - while the brown in it makes it earthy and easy to wear :)
Hope you like it!
I have used the 40 palette + nudh mineral eye shadow Cacao Brown.
1. Orange golden eye shadow over the globe line.
2. Brown eye shadow at the end of the eyelid and along the globe line (nudh mineral)
3. Blue eye shadow next to the tip of the eyelid.
4. Turquoise green eye shadow in the middle of the eyelid.
5. Light green eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
6. Yellow eye shadow innermost on the eyelid and in the corner of the eye.
7. Light eye shadow deepest on the eyelid.
Brown eye shadow at the bottom of the lower lash line (same as before)
8. Fade the edges.
9. Black eyeliner with wing, IsaDora Flex Tip Eyeliner
10. Black mascara on all lashes, Oriflame Master Curl Mascara.
Lip-gloss, IsaDora Moisturizing Lip Gloss (Lollipop)
Now I'm in Uppsala and do test make - up on two brides + a maid that I will put on make - up when they get married this summer. One wedding is already next Saturday, and the other is June 6th.
It is good to take test make-up quite close to the wedding if you get married in the summer, because you change color so quickly in the sun. And lucky as I am, both were able to do the same day, so I do not have to go to Uppsala two different days. Sometimes you have flowed too :)
Have a nice Saturday, nice of you!