Today's make-up is a cut crease make-up that feels incredibly summery and nice!
Reminiscent of the make-up as I had at the Finest Awards for those of you who liked it, but today's a little easier to do :)
Offers a step-by-step description too, yeeeeey!
What do you think? :)
1. White eye shadow on the entire eyelid, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (601)
2. Sketch the shape with black eye shadow, both the globe line and the eyeliner wing, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (602)
3. Brown eye shadow across the black line, Paese Kashmir Eyeshadow (604)4. Fade the edge of the brown shade.
5. Black eyeliner with wing, + eyeliner along the globe line for a sharper edge, Palina Perfect Liner.
6. Turquoise eyeliner along the waterline, Yves Rocher Waterproof Eyeliner (05 Turquoise)*
White eye shadow under the eyeliner wing.
7. Turquoise eye shadow along the lower lash line, Paese Neo Eyeshadow (687)
8. Green mascara on the lower lashes, Zuii Organic Mascara (Esmerald)
9. Black mascara on the upper lashes, Paese Adore 3D Lash Mascara.
The raspberry red lips are Benecos Natural Lipstick in the shade Just Red, which I have dabbed with my finger to get a nice red color that is not as red-red as the lipstick becomes if you paint directly on the lip. Fint va? :)
The white nail polish is Paese Nail Polish in shade 102.
Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!